Information provided on this page is current as of January 2023 and is subject to change at any time. Please contact Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings or visit www.disneyweddings.com/california for the most accurate information about Disneyland weddings.
Disneyland Wedding Pricing & Minimums
The price of a Disneyland wedding depends on many factors, including (but not limited to) ceremony venue, day of the week, reception venue food & beverage minimum, and guest count.
In a nutshell, the Ceremony Fee + Reception Food & Beverage Minimum = Overall Minimum.
The lowest overall minimum is $15,000.
After that, any additional elements you would like, such as entertainment, transportation vehicles, or character visits are an additional fee.
Note: For several years, Disneyland offered two different wedding packages: Escape and Wishes. These packages are not being offered anymore. All wedding options are now “a la carte” and customized for your exact needs and budget.
Current Disneyland Wedding Pricing
(as of January 3, 2023 and subject to change)
Ceremony Venue Fees for Hotel Locations
All Disneyland Resort hotels ceremony venue fees start at $15,000.
In-park weddings (Animation building, Stage 17, Sleeping Beauty Castle Forecourt, Fantasy Faire, etc.) are highly customized and specific pricing is not available. However, you can expect an early morning castle wedding at Sleeping Beauty’s Castle to start above $62,200++, after hours in-park evening receptions to start above $82,485++, and after hours in-park evening ceremonies and receptions to start above $100,000++.
Reception Food & Beverage Minimums
Brunch: $165* per person
Lunch: $185* per person
Dinner: $210* per person
*Plus 23% service charge and 7.75% sales tax
Pricing for bridal bouquets start at $225
Options for musicians start at $975
Use of the Crystal Coach (sometimes referred to as Cinderella’s Carriage) starts at $4,500
- Weddings can be booked up to 18 months in advance. Site visits can be requested within 18 months of your tentative date.
- The deposit amount will be determined by your overall minimum expenditure. Payment is due in full 90 days prior to your wedding date.
- Room blocks are not required, but available if requested.
- Special hotel rates for the three Disneyland Resort hotels will be provided for guests within 12 months of your wedding date.
- Special theme park tickets will be offered within 60 days of your wedding date.
Sample Wedding Budgets:
Wednesday afternoon ceremony at Adventure Lawn Gazebo, with reception in a ballroom for 10 guests.
- Ceremony venue fee: $2,600
- Lunch for 12 people (guests plus couple): $2220
- Total: $15,000 (not including service charge and sales tax)
- Couples can reach the $15,000 event minimum fee by adding additional food, decor, or entertainment.
Saturday night ceremony at Rose Court Garden, with reception at Sleeping Beauty Pavilion for 100 guests.
- Ceremony venue fee: $10,000
- Dinner for 102 people (guests plus couple): $21,420
- Total: $31,420 (not including service charge and sales tax)
*Photos copyright Disney